Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

6 Months!(a little late)

I cannot believe that Lily is already 6 months old. She went in for her check up and all is well. She is 16.25 pounds and 26 3/4 inches long. Still little compared to Joshua but she's in the 75% on weight and 90% on height. Her list of tricks and accomplishments includes....Rolling over both ways, sitting by herself, saying dada, mama and bubba and giving big sloppy kisses. She is very handy with grasping object and getting them instantly to her mouth. She wants to get her hands on everything! Doing anything while holding her has become very interesting! She has two bottom teeth and it looks like 6 more are trying to come through. She eats rice cereal, oatmeal and has tried sweet potatoes, squash and pears. She has also started to try to army crawl/inchworm along on the floor but succeeds in going backwards for the most part. If she wants to go forward, she flips over on her back and pushes with her feet until she scoots forward to where she wants to be. Silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. That funny upside-down foot-pushing thing is exactly what I did as a baby! It is part of our family lore. I did end up crawling as well and walking on time, in case you're wondering, although my mom says I ended up with a bald spot from all the pushing around on my head. Funny!

    ReplyDelete