I had my 20 week sonogram last week with a perinatologist. Since I had the placenta previa and some bleeding in my second trimester, my regular ob/gyn wanted me to see a specialist for this sonogram so we could have a high def look at everything. I had to see one with Joshua as well, but for blood pressure reasons. This was a different doctor and the office was quite impressive. Eric went with me so he could get another peek at Lily and we got to watch the scan on a 55" flat screen plasma tv. It was pretty amazing. We could see all 4 chambers of the heart and looked at all her major organs. She was positioned perfectly to confirm that we are definitely expecting a little girl. Even Eric could see all the parts on that shot! We are very happy to report that everything looks great! My placenta is firmly reattached and Lily is growing at a normal rate. I will have another high def scan in 4 weeks to make sure all development is on track.
In other news, it looks like Joshua is finally on the road to potty training success. We are still battling going number 2 on the potty but he hasn't had a wet accident for almost 3 weeks! YEAH!!! He has done the number 2 deed at school a few times but never at home. I have taken to putting together a list of bribes if he will go on the potty for us. The list is currently at a balloon from the grocery store, Handy Manny underwear and M&Ms. I have a feeling when the event finally occurs all promises will immediately be called in. Here's hoping the list doesn't get much longer!!
We are all headed off for a week of vacation next Wednesday and are looking forward to it. Joshua loves to fly! I'll post details later but have to keep locations on the down low for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment