Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

We're having a.....

GIRL!

I had a follow up sonogram and regular check up yesterday. My placenta previa and placental abruption are gone!! The placenta has moved up and away from my cervix and the abruption has reattached. I have to continue a little lighter schedule for the next month to make sure the attachment in good and then back to normal activity!

I really wasn't expecting to be able to see the gender yesterday. I am just a little over 16 weeks and they usually like the wait until closer to 20 to take a peek between the legs! The sono tech asked me if I wanted her to look and of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity. She warned me not to be disappointed and started looking around. After about 30 seconds she said "Oh, this one's easy. See those three little lines...that spells girl all day long!" We are VERY excited! I figured I was having another boy for sure and was just fine with that. When I first found out Joshua was a boy, I was a little apprehensive since all the families we were close to growing up had all girls. I LOVE my little boy...he's so much fun and makes me laugh every day. In Eric's family, there hasn't been a girl since his sister, Jennifer, was born. We have 6 nephews and a 7th on the way. It seemed like we were one of those families with all boys and now there is a little girl in the mix! My mom and especially my mother-in-law are ecstatic. She is going to be very spoiled and likely one tough cookie to put up with 7 boy cousins and an older brother. I feel a little sorry for her future boyfriends....

Anyway, we are very excited that Lillian Rose Millner will be joining us in December and can't wait to meet her! Now back to the remodeling....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! We are so excited and happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete